slide

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Srinivas Family | Savannah GA Children and Family Portrait Photographer


With this post, I will finally be finished blogging 2012 sessions. Last year was an amazing year, and I couldn't have picked a better way to end it than with this family. I still remember Mary booking the session. It went a little like this, "I would like to book our yearly session with you, but I need to push it back a little...because we're expecting!" I couldn't have been more excited! This is such a precious family, and knowing that they were growing made me smile. Now, with most family sessions, it's not that noticeable if you blog late. That, however, is not the case with this one. Two days ago this family met their precious son! Congratulations guys!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers