slide

Sunday, July 22, 2012

25-28:52 | Playing Catch Up

The past few weeks have been a little busy, and with things finally calming down, I am ready to catch up with the challenges. :)

Here are weeks 25-28...

Week 25 | Night
          My submission.
        And one more just for fun....

Week 26 | Day

This week's challenge was to capture part of your typical day...To capture a part of it that you wouldn't want to forget. This is it...
Week 27 | Noon
The challenge this week was to try to get a self portrait doing something you are normally doing at noon. Well, I am normally in the kitchen.
 
Week 28 | Peace 
What brings me peace? A quiet time to reflect, the beach in the evening, watching a sunset and seeing the sky turn gorgeous shades of yellows, oranges, reds, and pinks...But above all...It's seeing a sunset this stunning and knowing who to thank. 
God brings me peace.


Whew. Caught up! It's been an amazing few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers