slide

Monday, April 23, 2012

Birthday for a Mission :)


Last month I offered mini sessions to help raise money for our mission trip (Most of you already know that my husband and I are going on a short term mission trip to Ecuador in June), and a dear friend asked if I would consider photographing a birthday party to raise money for it as well. The answer was a big yes! I felt honored she asked me. Not only did her precious family support my trip last year, they were now doing it again. I love this family so very much, and capturing their third son's 1st birthday was an absolute joy. Do you know people that have blessed you so much you just don't think you could repay them? Well, for me, this family is one of them. Thank you for your love and support!

Side note: Not only was this party fun, the decorations and food were awesome!













 
The cake was good. Clean up was fun, and being clean again meant more playing! Thank you again for everything!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie!!! Great photos, Lauren! You truly have a gift!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers