slide

Monday, April 9, 2012

14:52 | Favorite

This week's theme was favorite. I know I have said it before, but the more open a challenge topic, the harder it is for me to decide on a direction. This week's topic brings along with it a hodgepodge of pictures.

This was my submission...


My favorite way to start my morning using instagram, a favorite app on my phone. :)
I love mornings with my family. They are my favorite. The weekends are really the only time we get to be lazy and take the mornings slow. We are silly. We have fun. It's great. The favorites included in this post all center around that time. My mornings with them include: coffee, being silly, taking pictures, coffee, using instagram, taking pictures of coffee, laughing, Reese's Puff cereal, and coffee...not sure if I had mentioned that yet. Now, for more photoriffic fun.

Now for the hodgepodge. :)

This is what mornings at our house look like...























1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness.. may be my favorite pics so far!! Y'all are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Followers