slide

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Feeling Lucky?

Are you feeling lucky?  How would you like to win a free session, a digital image of your choice, and an 8x10 portrait print of that image??

If that sounds good to you, then let me tell you how you can enter to win! 


If you haven't "liked" my photography page yet, head on over there ( http://www.facebook.com/LaurenDurrencePhotography) and click "like". If you already like me, Thank you!

Subscribe to my blog. 

To enter, comment under this blog post letting me know that you have done the first two things! Also, when you comment, please leave your email address. :)  It's that easy! 


Know someone that might be interested? Share this with them, so they can enter too!


*Winner will get a session without the session fee, one digital image, and one 8x10 or smaller portrait print of the image chosen. No cash value. This may not be transferred, and must be redeemed before April 30th. Session must be held in the Savannah, GA area.


The winner will be announced on the blog MARCH 17th!



6 comments:

  1. Of course I'd like to win a free session! I already happily follow on FB and now I am following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing!!! ..super like on facebook!! fingers cross, legs cross hair cross!!! I definetly need this dont have engagement photos! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her photography and would love a free session...my email is jessicacramer8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already "love" your facebook page and I am following your blog. My email is kmktaylor@gmail.com. I would love to have some updated pictures of our family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I think I got it now lol! I liked your page as soon as I saw your work and I love your new blog! It would be so awesome to have family pictures hanging up in my house done by you! Thanks so much for having this contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow your blog and have liked your page for a while now. I love looking at your pictures! You are VERY talented. Would love to have some family photos of us and our twins before my husband deploys!! kayla.a.walsh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers