slide

Sunday, March 18, 2012

And the winner is....

Sorry for the delay in posting the winner. Yesterday was a tad busier than I thought it would be, but between going to the parade, attending church, and serving, I didn't get a chance to sit at the computer until late...and that was when the tiredness kicked in. So, the winner was chosen this morning!

Now, before I announce who won, I wanted to say thank you to everyone that entered! This is the first session giveaway I have done, and I honestly had no idea how it would go. I was a little nervous that no one would enter, but it's a new year, and I wanted to do something fun with the new blog. Plus, being Irish, I though what better time to do that than St. Patrick's Day!!
And the winner is....




Congratulations, Kim!!! Please send an email to ldurrencephotography@yahoo.com to set up your session!

Again, thank you all for entering. Thank you for following my facebook page, and thank you for supporting me! I would also like to thank my beautiful daughter for helping choose the winner!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks Rylee (and Lauren). I'll be in touch via email!

    ReplyDelete

Followers