slide

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

8:53 | Hands

This week's topic for the One Every Seven challenge was hands. With no other rules, the possibilities were endless. We use our hands for so much...helping, comforting, tickling, cooking, crafting, cheering, building, cleaning, opening things, blowing kisses, picking flowers...The list could go on forever.  Honestly though, this was one of the easiest of all of the past topics. When I saw the topic, my mind went straight to my kids at bedtime. Every night when we say prayers, my kids fold their hands. It's precious to me, and it's one of my favorite times of the day. I love recounting the day's blessings, and I love presenting prayer requests to God. This is the image I saw, and I knew it was what my submission for this week would be.
Here it is...
8:53 | Hands

I love this in color, but I also love the simplicity of the black and white. To me, removing the color draws the focus to the action. I just adore these images.

  "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers